Seeking a production assistant to work in or outside of production office. Looking for someone who has a background and interest in photography, commercials, music video and video production as well as magazines, fashion and music. Someone who is interested in becoming a producer. Must have excellent computer skills – Photo shop, Excel, MS Word , etc. – Power point is helpful. Seeking a resourceful, organized person who can multi-task easily. Good phone, good people skills and must like comedy. Willing to work long hours when needed. General office hours 10-6.
Full time to start is paid.
Meals paid when in production or when longer hours are required.
Overall responsibility is to provide support to the producers, production coordinators and project managers. Provide administrative and back up support to the production team including data entry and miscellaneous needs of projects/films.
– Data entry for project estimates and costs, including forecasts
– Check and restock supplies
– Responsible for taking care of working crew lunches
– Everyday inside facility tasks and assistance (photocopying, scanning, etc.)
– Set-up and teardowns for meetings, demos, etc.
– Stock footage searches
– Run errands as requested by authorized individuals
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020