The Apple TV team is looking for experienced Quality Assurance Engineers with a passion for delivering first in class home entertainment solutions.
– 3 years experience testing or supporting Apple products
– Strong proficiency in command line Unix
– Experience testing set top box solutions
– Experience testing mobile applications a plus
– Scripting and automation experience
The Apple TV team is looking for a quality assurance engineer. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with engineering teams and third-party content providers to diagnose defects in content and software. This role requires stellar communication and organization skills. You will be responsible for learning about new features and technologies and developing test plans and other documentation. You will be expected to find work that needs to be done, do that work quickly and completely, and report the results clearly. You will need a keen eye for detail and be passionate about delivering a fantastic user experience.
– Find defects in software and services
– File excellent bugs
– Work with external and internal teams to drive resolution of bugs
– Develop test plans and documentation
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020