Krink is seeking a part-time junior graphic designer/production assistant. We are a creative company producing specialty inks and markers, as well as art and design projects. We wear a lot of different hats and take on a multitude of tasks each day. Krink is a small company with a few employees; good vibes are essential for good workflow. This position is best-suited for someone with small business experience.
Candidate must be self-motivated and able to manage their tasks. We are doing many different tasks all the time which requires the candidate to be organized and detail-oriented; If not, you will not last here.
Candidate will take conceptual direction from the creative director, the ability to communicate clearly, understand and follow direction is essential.
We do a lot of layout for both print and web, photo retouching, and some, but not a lot of illustration.
-Product labels (type), tech-packs (must be willing and able to communicate with production), catalog, press book, magazine and book inquiries
– Create visuals/stories for web and/or print
– Photo retouching, editing, organization
– Product photography a plus
3 years of real-world graphic design and BA/BFA or equivalent experience required. Proficient in all Creative Suite programs and WordPress.
The position is Monday-Thursday, 10am- 7pm.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020