– A Marketing Coordinator will coordinate the execution of all of Cartoon Networks stunts / marathons, and customized client promotions. This includes working directly with network marketing and clients to obtain all creative materials, scheduling commercial adjacencies with network contact, reserving inventory with Strategic Planning, meeting production deadlines at the network and ensuring that each promotion is executed properly.
– Regularly maintain, update and issue Cartoon Networks status and elements grids in G: drive to sales force and network marketing. These grids contain all pertinent information for every Cartoon Network Promotion that is sold and available.
– Manage the development and distribution of the Cartoon Networks Quarterly brochures. Work closely with network marketing and creative to develop Cartoon Networks 4 quarterly brochures. This includes providing direction on content and graphics, editing and securing all internal approvals.
– Act as liaison between the network and the sales force. Coordinator closely works and communicates with the network and AEs, planners and Sales Managers to answer questions, broker solutions, recommend appropriate promotions, handle requests and disseminate information. Requests may include confirmation of programming information, sales materials, promotional requests, scheduling, etc.
– Manage all sales collateral materials (one-sheets, etc ) and premiums. Work closely with network and Cartoon Network Sales to order and distribute all Cartoon Network collateral materials. Also, ensure that the slick room is stocked and organized with the necessary collateral materials.
– Assist on as-needed basis execution of other Cartoon Network Promotions.
– Help manage development of Upfront Sales Promotions binders, major client leave-behind materials (magazine or binder) and other upfront materials. Manage the development of the Upfront binders and materials, including writing PowerPoint Sales Presentations, editing copy, obtaining internal approvals, ordering premiums, and managing the materials budget.
– Provide oversight of inventory and promotional elements for all sold Cartoon Network Sales promotions. Work with Strategic Planning and Network Operations to make sure that AEs are booking promotions according to guidelines. Participate in weekly promo inventory meetings with Strategic Planning
– Assist with writing and development of all new Scatter PowerPoint presentations.
– Work with Cartoon Network Marketing and Interactive to ensure proper execution of all Website promotions / extensions. Identify creative and strategic ways for Sales and Marketing to better leverage the Cartoon Network Website in our Sales promotions packages.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020