Friedrichsdorf, Germany – July 14, 2021 – Maxon just announced the lineup of speakers for its July 21st 3D & Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. In this latest installment of the popular monthly series, character animation is the focus. Attendees are invited to learn tips and tricks uniquely tailored to the Maxon suite of creative tools from an incredible lineup of digital artists with expertise in this discipline of motion design.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Alex Parker is a freelance Motion Designer and Character Animator, known mostly for her mid-century design aesthetic and relentless use of the color pink. Having taken home a Rookies Excellence award and an AICP Shortlist Award, Alex is flying into the freelance world to splash some color on it and to tell stories her way: one frame at a time. Her motto is pretty simple: ‘Bright colors. Black coffee.’
- EJ Hassenfratz is a multi-Emmy winning freelance motion design artist based out of Denver, CO. His love for art started back in his youth while playing Mario Paint on SNES and constantly drawing anime. Self-taught in animation and 3D design, EJ started Eyedesyn as a way to give back to the creative community and create tutorials that were accessible to anyone of any level of experience.
- Emiliano Topete was born and raised in Mexico City and studied film school in Cuba. He founded Polygoon in 2013, and ever since he has been developing 3D animated projects for both local and international platforms. Emiliano is an animation teacher and Cinema 4D consultant.
- Oliver Lueiza is an artist with a professional degree in design and 11 years of experience as a 3D generalist. He specializes in Cinema 4D and is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer. He currently works as a Creative Director at Believe Studio.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, and the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Zazil Media Group
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- Opera Crypto Browser to unlock instant NFT publishing with Alteon LaunchPad - December 5, 2022
- FIBA 3×3 World Tour Paris Master Relies on ATEM Constellation 8K - December 2, 2022
- Fundación Cinemateca Boliviana Restores Historical Cinema and Documentaries with Cintel Scanner - December 2, 2022