- Artificial Intelligence (Real-time reporting, cybersecurity, and analyzing complex and voluminous datasets to accelerate automated decision making)
- Blockchain (Efficiency of core management systems and to roll-out new services for fraud management, Identity-as-a-service, data management, 5G network automation, and secure IoT connectivity)
- Cloud Infrastructure (Customized platforms to full rack & stack services that enable cloud service providers to keep pace with enterprise clients who need to offload IT services)
- Data Analytics (Accelerating both digital transformation and the creation of more competitive services and customized experiences)
- Edge Computing ( Video caching solutions for content delivery network (CDN) service providers)
- Connected Vehicle (Panasonic connected vehicle IT equipment, video recording devices, and software, specifically designed for police vehicles and industrial public utility environments. All installations are fast, secure, ergonomic, long-lasting, and can be configured for any networking set-up (CAN, LAN, WAN, WWAN).
Learn more about Hyptec’s solutions by visiting hypertec.com/.
When it comes to Hypertec’s product line, CIARA highlights the excellence of their inventory:
This Hypertec brand was founded in 1984. It is is a global technology provider that specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing, integration, deployment, support, and recycling of cutting-edge IT products. It has a diverse range of standard and customized technology products and services, which have enabled it to become a thought leader and one of the largest system manufacturers in North America as well as the only provider capable of offering a total hardware lifecycle management solution.
CIARA’S products are deployed globally by small and large organizations in the sectors of public cloud, content delivery, finance, aerospace, engineering, transportation, energy, government, education, and defense. CIARA’s products include:
- High performance workstations
- Data center servers and storage
- High frequency servers
- GPU computing systems
CIARA’s systems are extensively designed for reliability and efficiency. They are tested for compatibility and optimized for customer software and applications. The company’s systems are all designed, assembled and integrated in North America and are compliant with the ISO9001/ISO14001 registered management systems, which essentially ensure greater control over the quality of its output.
About Hypertec 2020 NAB Show Exhibit
Anyone who is passionate about technology should register and attend the 2020 NAB Show. Hypertec will be exhibitor, and many of its technology solutions will not only help elevate the broadcast industry, but they will also propel creatives into greater fields of innovative progression. Technology has helped the broadcast industry. This can range from the many appliances and solutions content creators and broadcasters have utilized in the development and monetization of their content, which only enhances the role technology plays in the digital ecosystem and the industry that thrives off it. The 2020 NAB Show will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center on April 18-22.
For more information, visit nabshow.com/2020/.
- Sennheiser’s 6000 Series Offers Broadcast Professionals High Quality Audio Transmission - May 30, 2020
- DekTec’s New Quad 3G-SDI/ASI PCIe Card Can Boost Video Production And Distribution For Broadcasters - May 24, 2020
- The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 Generates High-Quality Video Distribution - May 24, 2020