CCW Booth 1136
Urbana, IL – Cobalt Digital (www.CobaltDigital.com), manufacturer of award-winning 3G/HD/SD-SDI conversion gear, is returning to Content and Communications World (CCW) with a line-up of card-based and modular solutions that further extends the company’s position as a leader in signal processing. Cobalt will highlight its new OBSIDIAN3Gâ„¢ range of cards that represents the latest in converter technology, and new fiber units from the popular Blue Box Groupâ„¢ family of throw-down modules. The Company will also demonstrate the extended capabilities of its widely embraced SPOTCHECK® compliance monitoring and recorded data logging system. CCW runs from November 13-14 at the JavitsConvention Center in New York City.
“CCW provides us with the ability to showcase our latest innovations to the very vital northeastern market, but we also benefit from the opportunity to learn what’s important to some of the best and brightest engineering minds in the industry,” says Chris Shaw, EVP Sales and Marketing, Cobalt Digital. “Cobalt’s successful range of solutions has been a direct result of listening to customer requests, and responding with practical, affordable, reliable solutions.”
– OBSIDIAN3G – a new series of terminal gear cards offers the highest quality performance and improved frame density with pricing sensibility to accommodate all types and sizes of broadcast facilities. The continuously expanding feature-rich OBSIDIAN3G downconverter series, developed using the latest chip technology, combines low power with a high-density design and the potential to pack up to 20 cards per frame. Features include 3G/HD/SD-SDI input, frame sync, SDI reclocking, SD-SDI and analog video/audio outputs. The 9501-DCDA auto-detects and down converts SMPTE 425/292/259M formats, performs aspect ratio conversion and can pan & zoom. Other models include: OBSIDIAN3G 9501-DCDA-3G, OBSIDIAN3G 9501-DCDA-HD, and OBSIDIAN3G 9502-DCDA-3G.
– Blue Box Group – a range of throw-down modular bricks designed to answer the demand for first class quality, price competitive, signal conversion equipment, continues to grow with its new range of fiber units, including Transceiver, Regenerator, Transmitters and Receivers. The units, pathologically compatible with OG fiber cards, allow for analog audio embed and de-embed and provide 3G (1080p59.94/50) support for HDMI models. The compact, rugged, and portable converter boxes are super-easy to use and support SMPTE 425, 292M, and 259M as well as DVB, ASI, and MADI audio on two independent coax-to-fiber paths. Up to six modules can be installed in a single 1RU rack.
– SPOTCHECK, Cobalt’s audio loudness measurement and recorded data logging system, now offers enhanced compliance monitoring and logging capabilities. With up to 16 video channels containing up to 32 audio channels, the newest version monitors, meters and logs loudness compliance over extended time-periods and now supports codecs H.264, MPEG2, MP1L2, DD, AAC. Enhancements include Live Audio Meters, Thumbnails, Transport Stream Manager and ASI Gateway. SPOTCHECK also features newly added video monitoring capabilities in the form of notification of Frozen Frame/Audio Dropout, SNMP Alarm Trap and Unit Status and Local Ad Insertion (SCTE35 and DTMB Tones).
# # #
ABOUT COBALT DIGITAL INC.
Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD-SDI conversion gear for the broadcast television environment. Distributed through a worldwide network of dealers, system integrators, and other partnerships, Cobalt products are backed with a 5-year warranty. For more information, visit www.cobaltdigital.com.
Company Contact: Chris Shaw, EVP of Sales and Marketing
+1-217-344-1243 / [email protected]
Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener
+1-845-512-8283 / [email protected]
We have strong ties with industry publishers and editors to support our efforts on your behalf with very favorable ad rates and editorial placements. We are proud to have achieved extensive press coverage, prime ad placements, and numerous industry awards for our clients.
Desert Moon serves companies in:
Desert Moon's team of dedicated, professional resources is available to help your company reach its goals, and then some. We're here for you!
Latest posts by Desert Moon Communications (see all)
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate Frame at InfoComm 2019 that Simplifies System Design with Fiber Transport, Routing, Distribution and Conversion in One Convenient Package - May 17, 2019
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast’s Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Additional Support for 92 HEVC Channels - May 17, 2019
- FSR Combines Elegant Design with Technology Advances toShowcase Productive, Creative Workspaces at NeoCon - May 7, 2019