About the Job
Are you good with excel? Fast typer? Fast responder? Type A who likes color-coding, scheduling and has a good attention to detail? This is a job for you.
• Assisting productions with testing sites (personnel, mobile testing units)
• Ensure tracking results from start to finish
• Point person for production HSM teams
• Maintaining constant communication with production
• Supporting Testing Manager & our team
• Must be willing to work weekends. This will be A Thursday-Monday job.
• This is a very fast-paced job with need for on demand, quick changes.
• For the Weekend Testing Coordinator position: MUST be local.
Basic Skills Desired:
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
• work on a production schedule
Technical Skills Desired:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. SERIOUSLY, we do 90% of our work on Excel, so PLEASE no lying about this.
• STRONG MULTITASKER!
• Production Coordinator or skilled office PA
• Experience working on set with feature, commercial, or television production
This is a freelance position, but we are looking for someone who has avail for the next 6 months at minimum.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.