Position: Content Production Manager
Location: Raleigh NC US
In this role, you will join our global brand in Morrisville, NC and report to the Global Brand Operations Manager supporting Lenovo’s In-house Creative resources. You will be responsible for:
– Sourcing and managing small, medium, and large-scale productions of:
o Brand Experiences (Events/Installations)
o Digital Assets
– Ensuring the development of assets are produced on time and on budget
– Working with Lenovo’s creative development team to establish best-in-class In-house assets
– Managing production schedules/files
– Supervising/overseeing production process with outside vendors, and resolving issues
– Monitoring/maintaining rights usage on all Brand assets
– Providing back-up traffic support as needed.
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
We are a member of the Fortune Global 500, and recently identified in Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands report, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to several recent acquisitions.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. We are proud to be a truly global company, as our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.
This self-starter will possess the following minimum qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of experience producing video, photography, events, and digital assets
– Strong understanding of production methods/technology/best practice
– Superior organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects at once.
– Exceptional communication skills
– Proven experience negotiating successful relationships with videographers, photographers, print houses, and interactive/digital professionals.
– MS office skills
– Prior advertising agency experience
– Understanding of current trends for production best practice
– Previous experience in Print production helpful, but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- The journey towards high quality online experiences - April 24, 2019
- Junior Graphic Designer – Contract - April 23, 2019
- Junior Web Designer - April 23, 2019