Position: Creative Design Intern
Company: Frobot, Inc.
Location: Fremont CA US
Founded by two friends with a unique vision for the future of restaurants. Think compact and efficient – where humans can flourish as the creative beings they naturally are, instead of pulling levers and swiping cards. We dream up, design, and operate a growing network of retail food robots at places like Levi’s Stadium (home of the SF 49ers) and major tech companies and campuses around the bay area. Frobot’s the first manifestation of our vision, with so much more to come. We’re based in Fremont, CA (10 min walk from the nearest bart station), we have a fun, collaborative work environment with, of course, all of the best office goodies. Plus, unlimited froyo and yoga : )
You’re creative and love using digital tools to bring ideas to life that excite and move people. You’re familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite and are looking for an opportunity to both put your skills to use as well as to take them to the next level. You want your work to make people both think and feel. While you have experience with graphic design, you also want to explore interactive design and think through how people will ultimately interact with your work.
- Assists in the design and execution of creative concepts, illustrations and artwork for promotional programs, UI, advertising, and marketing communications
- Assists in design for the upcoming platform and the website
- Able to provide multiple new and fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by and complement existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
- Organizes workload for efficient time management and meets multiple deadlines on time
- Strong portfolio needed, with a verygood eye for game graphic design, for example, layout design, typography etc.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Fluent in photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX design for mobile app
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong project/time management and multitasking abilities
- Adapt to fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines
- Eagerness to contribute to a team effort
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in staying current with visual trends
Job Type: Part-time