Position: Creative Lead- Video & Motion Graphics
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Location: Towson MD US
Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a multi-talented Creative Lead to join our fast-growing in-house Global Customer Experience Video team. The candidate should have a track record of creating engaging content, a keen eye for design, and a strong sense of visual storytelling. This individual should have a firm understanding of the creative process and be able to lead/inspire a team. Must be able to concept, design style frames, and storyboard to sell ideas and bring them to life.
The primary focus of this position is to concept, design, and execute style frames and storyboards to support new creative approaches overall. They will act as Creative Lead on video shoots, giving clear direction on the creative concept and following brand style guides. They will also oversee edits for new product launches, social media, and broadcast TV for a variety of high-end brands. The right candidate will be a self-starter able to take the initiative and manage their team’s projects working with other Creative Leads and Brand Strategists to achieve the best possible results.
- Exceptional design skills
- Ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
- Experience pitching new creative concepts, storyboards, scripts to Leadership for very high-level brands
- The ability to clearly convey creative direction and brand messaging to the in-house creative team, as well as external production and animation vendors.
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload
- Exceptional time management
- Experience working with large-scale brands
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years creative experience with an advertising agency, in-house marketing agency, post-production house, or PR/digital marketing agencies.
- Advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, After Affects, Illustrator)
- Portfolio with relevant work experience and examples
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.