The Royal Television Society TVC and The Production Guild of Great Britain (PGGB) are proud to announce their first collaboration exploring the journey of television production on 16 June 17:30 – 18:30 BST.
The virtual event is headlined by leaders in their field and will provide practical guidance and advice on processes from commissioning to production, as well as encouraging audience interaction throughout.
- Chloe Seddon, head of development at Parable
- Bianca Gavin, head of production at Pulse Films
- Karen Redfern, independent post-production supervisor
- Dee Allen, Company 3/Method Studios | No Chiefs
Chairing the session is Lyndsay Duthie, CEO of PGGB who is also actively involved in the Royal Television Society TVC. “I am delighted to be able to bring these two great organisations together for this session. Premium television content is only possible when creative and technical talents come together, and this is an exciting opportunity to share knowledge and experience.”
The Production Guild of Great Britain helps bring film and high-end television (HETV) professionals together and are the UK’s leading membership organisation for those working in all aspects of production. The Royal Television Society TVC aims to bring understanding between technical subjects and real-world forums, simplifying technology and accessibility to its UK-based members.
All are welcome to attend this event and you can register your place here.
- CJP Broadcast forms partnership with AOTO for LED volumes - January 25, 2023
- EditShare implements two highly resilient storage networks in the UAE - January 23, 2023
- Spicy Mango is delighted to announce that Dyn Media selects Gameday™ for their new service to launch in summer 2023 - January 16, 2023