Paris, France – June 2, 2021 – Dalet, a leading technology and service provider for media-rich organizations, is responding to the increasing flexibility needs of content producers and distributors, offering customers greater choice when it comes to cloud providers, advanced remote editing and archive options with expanded support for Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Microsoft® Azure, and Spectra® BlackPearl RioBroker.
Shifts in the global workplace over the past two years have led to more geographically dispersed remote employees that still need to connect to headquarters, colleagues, partners and customers worldwide. To achieve the flexibility needed to serve the new remote workforce, content-focused organizations are prioritizing system interoperability. They are turning to open solutions like Dalet Flex, Dalet Galaxy five and Dalet AmberFin that offer easy integration, to create extensible remote workflows that can be customized with best of breed solutions from developers like Adobe, Microsoft and Spectra Logic.
“Dalet has always encouraged our customers and partners to leverage our rich set of APIs to expand their content supply chains while protecting existing investments,” said Bea Alonso, Chief Market Officer at Dalet. “Our goal is to help companies grow for sustained success at their own pace, building long-term relationships and real partnerships with our customers.”
Cloud-based infrastructures and services are becoming more practical for content access, storage and asset management. However, many organizations prefer the flexibility of multi-cloud platforms for optimal levels of security, performance and reliability, as well as business continuity and system redundancy.
Bea adds, “The company will continue to explore integrations with providers of complementary solutions, especially cloud infrastructures and services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and most recently, Alibaba Cloud – to strengthen its position as a true multi-cloud support vendor. Dalet Flex was one of the earliest cloud content supply chain solutions, and works seamlessly with these four different cloud infrastructure vendors.”
The newest integrations include:
● Extended Adobe Premiere Pro integrations for Dalet Flex and Dalet Galaxy five to support a wider set of editing scenarios, especially remote editing. FlexXTEND, the Dalet Flex panel integrated within Adobe Premiere Pro now includes the ability to collaborate, store and archive Adobe Premiere Pro projects for centralized management.
● Dalet Galaxy xCloud on Microsoft Azure to support cloud-based radio production workflows and extend Dalet Galaxy xCloud to a wider range of customers.
● Dalet Flex and Dalet Galaxy five with Spectra Logic’s BlackPearl RioBrokerArchive to enhance existing workflow orchestration with expanded archive management capabilities.
● Other recent Dalet integrations include Dalet Flex with Online Video Platform provider Kinow, Dalet AmberFin Cloud Transcoder Service with InSync FrameFormer and increased device support for Dalet OnePlay including Telemetrics Robotics and Avid Maestro.
Open for Integration
Today, Dalet offers more than 300 active integrations across its product range, covering every customer requirement from third-party integrations, cloud services and more. Its systems are designed for seamless third-party compatibility, allowing customers, system integrators and other manufacturers to add new capabilities through open application programming interfaces (APIs), including B2B and B2C REST APIs in Dalet Flex, and software development kits. Dalet APIs for Dalet Flex, Dalet Media Cortex, Dalet AmberFin and Dalet Galaxy five are all public and available through your Dalet representative.
The same open integration approach is applied to Dalet’s new offerings, such as Dalet Pyramid, the next-generation Unified News Operations solution from Dalet. To learn more about Dalet’s open ecosystem of integrations and partnerships, visitwww.dalet.com/partners.
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content. As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 (617) 834-9600
- Pandax 4K Broadcasts and Live Streams Tecnópolis Anniversary Celebration with URSA Broadcast - December 6, 2021
- An Avant-Garde Line-Up For Maxon’s December 3D & Motion Design Show - December 3, 2021
- French National Broadcaster Chooses Fairlight For France 3 Newsroom - December 3, 2021