New Transcriptive Suite Adds PowerSearch; Intelligent Metadata and Keyword Search Acts as a Powerful Search Engine within Premiere Pro and Transcriptive.com
San Francisco, CA (September 13, 2018) – Digital Anarchy is joining Speechmatics (www.speechmatics.com) in their booth at IBC 2018 in Amsterdam this week as it unveils a new suite of intelligent transcript, search and collaboration tools for video production: The Transcriptive Suite.
The Transcriptive Suite by Digital Anarchy is a result of the Company’s new strategy to deliver a fully-integrated product family that uses Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and metadata to automate and simplify video production workflow. The Transcriptive Suite provides a compelling solution for broadcast, filmmaking and documentary and new media production, and is designed to enable the corporate enterprise, sports organizations, government agencies with their video production requirements.
For more information on the new Transcriptive Suite, please visit www.transcriptive.com.
The Digital Anarchy Team will be demonstrating PowerSearch in the Speechmatics stand #8.E17, one of their Machine Learning and Automatic Speech Recognition partners, at IBC 2018 this week. Speechmatics has used decades of machine learning and research expertise to develop Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology used for real-time or pre-recorded audio and video files, and supporting a significant number of languages and dialects. Digital Anarchy leverages ASR technology in the new Transcriptive Suite, delivering actionable and efficient tools to the video production community.
The Transcriptive Suite by Digital Anarchy
Transcriptive Suite is a combination of software plugins and a web-based SaaS platform that work as an integrated platform for transcription, search, and collaboration. Each product can also be used individually for intelligent transcription, robust video metadata search, and shared editing amongst the creative team and/or client.The Transcriptive Suite harnesses the natural language processing advancements developed by Speechmatics, and comprises three new products and services from Digital Anarchy: Transcriptive.com, PowerSearch for Adobe© Premiere Pro© and the Transcriptive Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Transcriptive.com: An intelligent and highly-adaptable speech-to-text web service that integrates Artificial Intelligence (AI) and natural speech processing to deliver fast, accurate and searchable transcripts.
- PowerSearch for Adobe Premiere Pro: A powerful metadata search tool that integrates with Adobe Premiere Pro and opens as a panel. This intelligent new search capability enables editors to quickly scour an entire project for metadata and instantly locate specific clips and sequences based on those keyword searches.
- Transcriptive Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro: An automated, intelligent transcription plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro editors, specifically designed to automatically transcribe video using speech and natural language processing engines to achieve an extremely high accuracy rate at a very low cost.
Pricing and Availability
The Transcriptive Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro is available immediately and is priced at $299.00 USD.
PowerSearch for Adobe Premiere will be available later this fall for $149.00 USD for new users, and special pricing of $69.00 USD for current Transcriptive Plugin customers.
Transcriptive.com is in its final phases of beta testing and will be generally available in Q4 2018. Pricing for Transcriptive.com will be on a subscription basis, and bundled pricing for the Transcriptive Suite will be announced at that time.
For more information on PowerSearch and the Transcriptive Plugin, please visit www.transcriptive.com.
With the voice revolution here, Speechmatics has used its decades of machine learning and research expertise to develop Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), available in private or public clouds and securely on-premises. The technology can be used for real-time or pre-recorded audio and video files, pushing the boundaries of speech recognition innovation and supporting an industry-leading number of languages and dialects.
We’re continually developing new technology that can help customers across a variety of industries to accurately understand and transcribe spoken words, from call centres and financial enterprises to broadcast providers and beyond.
Headquartered in Cambridge, United Kingdom, Speechmatics is a privately-held company with the backing of prominent investors, including IQ Capital and Amadeus Capital Partners.
For more information, please visit www.speechmatics.com/.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy is a privately owned company in San Francisco, CA that creates smart image enhancement software for video editors, broadcast designers and photographers.
Digital Anarchy is also forging an exciting new direction of intelligent transcript, collaboration, and search tools that enhance video production. With the introduction of the Transcriptive Suite, the Company is realizing its strategy to deliver a fully-integrated product family that uses Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and metadata to automate and simplify video production workflow.
For more information, please see the company’s website at www.digitalanarchy.com or call 415-287-6069.
Digital Anarchy and Transcriptive are a registered trademarks of Digital Anarchy Inc. All other brand names, product names, service marks, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
- BirdDog Launches Silicon 2 NDI® Firmware; Integrates BirdDog Cloud Connect Software Directly into New Firmware - May 11, 2022
- BirdDog Unveils Extensive Strategy to Bring Comprehensive NDI® Workflow Solutions to Broadcasters, Live Event Productionsand Post Production Facilities - May 11, 2022
- BirdDog Announces Strategic Partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise - April 20, 2022