Position: Digital Media Solution Engineer
Company: Synect Media
Location: Redmond WA US
Digital Media Solution Engineer
Synect Media is a digital experience studio, specializing in smart spaces, digital signage and video walls. We create custom content and interactive experiences for multimedia installations, with special expertise in experiences that scale to many locations.
We are looking for a sharp, entry-level professional to assist our digital media engineering team in providing intelligent solutions across several accounts. If you are looking for an exciting challenge that will boost your resume to the next level, look no further.
- Strong troubleshooting ability; can take steps on their own to isolate issues and determine root cause through investigative analysis.
- Assists with maintenance of multi-screen, video wall test environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assists with QA and multi-team reviews of production content.
- Must be capable of independent problem-solving and self-direction.
- Creates and updates project documentation (in Word, Excel and OneNote).
- Deftness to handle multiple simultaneous competing priorities and deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Capability to easily change priorities as the business dictates.
- Interacts with team members in a positive, collaborative and confident manner
- IT knowledge — hardware and software, networking, Windows and Office 365.
- Strong attention to detail.
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full-time