Digital Nirvana, a global provider of media solutions and services, is debuting a new version of its flagship MonitorIQ Media Management Platform during the 2018 NAB Show, which is taking place now through April 12. The company’s innovative broadcast monitoring product enables broadcasters to effectively monitor their video and meet compliance requirements, and Version 5.2 offers more user-friendly features than ever before. Digital Nirvana is exhibiting at the NAB Show in booth #SU10121.
“Ever since the first launch of MonitorIQ in 2009, Digital Nirvana’s research and development team has been continuously looking to enhance the end-user experience by adding new features,” said Digital Nirvana’s CEO Hiren Hindocha. “MonitorIQ Version 5.2 is more stable, effective and user friendly. The main focus of this version is to improve the end-user experience and make the platform as efficient and easy to use as possible.”
The MonitorIQ platform delivers a full range of multi-channel signal monitoring, logging, loudness monitoring, compliance, competitive analysis, advertisement verification, content repurposing and archiving functions – enabling broadcasters to capture live content from multiple sources live and monitor the video for quality and compliance. MonitorIQ features a powerful content retrieval system called SmartSearch and operates in a centralized management server environment– which unites all units deployed throughout the system to one central point.
MonitorIQ users can schedule, store, archive, cut-clip, and repurpose content in full resolution HD or SD. This enables broadcasters to repurpose content for websites, portable media players and mobile devices. MonitorIQ can record feeds from multiple input sources, including: ATSC, SD/HD-SDI, DVB, ASI – MPEG-TS, IPTV (TSoIP – SPTS and MPTS), Radio Channels and Audio Streams. The platform supports various output formats, such as HLS, MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4, XDCAM and H.264.
New features of MonitorIQ Version 5.2 include:
• Search filter options with updated easy-to-use calendar controls
• Provision to select multiple alert trigger type (e.g. Email, SNMP, Trigger URL) configurations
• Settings to configure player options like closed captions, subtitles, teletext, NAC, LKFS and ratings
• Enhanced geographic timezone display to identify from where the content has been broadcasted
• New options in NAS configuration to change retention period of original and proxy encoded files in storage before moving to NAS (Storage space can be used more effectively)
• Enabled Player controls in full screen mode
• Simplified “Date” and “Time” search filters controls
• Support for network tuner devices using network device discovery (via SSDP)
• Improvement to supported IPTV protocols ( MPEG-TS over HTTP)
• Performance optimization for recording multiple channels from a single input
• Support for recording H.265 in MPEG-TS
At the NAB Show, Digital Nirvana showcase its MonitorIQ platform alongside its full suite of media management products and services, including the CAR/TS (Capture, Analyze, Replay – Transport Stream) standalone media management product and cloud-based caption generation, caption synchronization and video logging services.
Latest posts by Pipeline Communications (see all)
- Broadcast Pix Talks Cloud-Based Live Production at MTE2019 - September 18, 2019
- IBC2019: TVU Networks AI Technologies Help Broadcasters Deliver Customized Content to Viewers through Story-Centric Workflows - September 5, 2019
- IBC2019: Broadcast Pix Launches RadioPix Visual Radio Production System - September 5, 2019