Position: Director of Broadcast and Video Technology
Company: Atlanta Public Schools
Location: Atlanta GA US
The Director of Broadcast and Video Technology serves as a liaison between Atlanta Public Schools (APS) and Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative, Inc. (AETC), which is responsible for managing the District’s broadcast assets: including WABE, WPBA, Cable Channel 22, the PBA Web site and the LENS Project. The person in this position understands the operational activities of the management company as they relate to compliance with all FCC, PBS, NPR and CPB regulations, rules and mandates. The Director assists the APS Executive Director of Communications in administering the management agreement and serving as liaison between APS and AETC. The Director communicates on an on-going basis with AETC Senior Management. This position reports to the Executive Director for Communications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Responsible for supervising multiple functions with full accountability for effective operation and results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills and ability to develop executive presentations.
- High attention to detail and ability to conduct financial analyses, justifications and forecast studies.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Valid Georgia Driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years in broadcast production and management.
SALARY GRADE: 137
SALARY RANGE: $92, 133 to $126, 683
WORK DAYS: 254 Days (Annual)
Executive Director of Communications
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Senior Front End Developer (Angular 2+) – Contract-to-Hire - July 19, 2019
- Media Assistant - July 19, 2019
- Community Partner Coordinator - July 19, 2019