About the Job
We are looking to fill 2 Editor positions in New York. The job is remote at the moment, It will be a hybrid from February 28th onwards. 2 days WFH and 3 days from office in Manhattan.
• Create compelling edits with Adobe Premiere.
• Adapt videos for use on social media platforms
• Export and quality check audio and video.
• Color correction and grading of video material (Davinci Resolve or Premiere)
• Sound design and audio mastering
• Searching for music and library tracks
• You’ve got at least 3+ years of experience with editing digital video and audio post-production. Agency Experience is plus but not necessary.
• Capable of editing at various stages of post-production (Rough Cut, Fine Cut, Notes, etc.)
• Ability to work from creative feedback, replicate examples, work from storyboards.
• A strong can-do attitude and the ability to pivot, change plans, think outside the box, and roll with the ever-changing world of production.
• You can manage multiple projects and timelines in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Strong sense of how music and sound design work together to assist in creating a compelling story.
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere & After Effects) and DaVinci Resolve.
• Excellent time management skills.
These full-time positions have to be filled asap.
Please send your resume and reel.