Etere ETX offers compatibility with Bluefish444 Epoch | 4K Supernova S+, Epoch | Supernova CG and Epoch | Neutron cards with new release Etere 26.3.
Melbourne, Australia, June 29, 2016 — Etere announced that its 4K, IT-based video management solution, Etere ETX, is now compatible with Bluefish444 Epoch video cards. Etere is pleased to collaborate with Melbourne’s innovative developer, manufacturer and marketer for the professional video industry, Bluefish444, for this latest interoperability advancement.
Key Features of Epoch 4k Supernova S+ card
- Bi-directional BNC’s providing both 4K capture and 4K playback
- Bi-directional video connector is capable of 3G/2K/HD/SD video I/O
- Four bi-directional 3G/2K/HD/SD video connectors, a fifth BNC for SDI monitoring and a sixth genlock BNC
- 12-bit image processing pipeline allows 8, 10 & 12-bit SDI video signals to be produced from 8, 10, 12 & 16-bit pixel formats
- Colour space conversion image processing includes a fully programmable 4 x 4 x 33-bit colour matrix
- Fully programmable 4 x 4 x 33-bit colour matrix reduces colour space conversion errors & ensures the highest quality colour accuracy during capture, monitoring and mastering
Etere ETX eliminates technical barriers with a wide selection product compatibility that strives to provide a seamless user experience. Etere ETX is a cost-efficient solution and a complete channel in a box with full IP in and out capabilities, enabling you to drive the most popular HD/SD digital video/audio/graphics platforms without using middle-ware or proprietary hardware. ETX is also a fully digital ingest/playout engine that gives you professional video technology with the reliability and efficiency of Etere to ensure support for all major essences and wrappers in the broadcast industry.
Founded in 1987, Etere is amongst the worldwide leaders in Media Asset Management and channel in a box software solutions for broadcasters and media companies. Etere’s unique MERP software-only solution is used by many of the world’s leading broadcasters to power their digital assets. Its modular solutions including Airsales, Ad Insertion, playout, HSM archive, TV automation and Censorship are built with an innovative architecture, offering the best flexibility and reliability in the market. Etere is headquartered in Singapore, with a dedicated 24/7 support centre in Italy.
For more information on all Etere products, please visit www.etere.com
Bluefish444 is the manufacturer of the industry’s highest-quality uncompressed 4K/2K/HD/SD video cards for the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. Its video cards are used in broadcast, feature film and post-production markets for editing, animation, compositing, color correction, restoration, digital intermediate, 3D and IPTV applications.
Bluefish444 cards have been used on award-winning feature films, commercials, music videos and sports events worldwide. Bluefish444’s range of video cards are incorporated in video servers, encoders, decoders and character generator solutions by numerous 3rd party OEM manufacturers, in addition to other niche & mainstream applications.
Founded in 1998, Bluefish444 is a division and brand name of Bluefish Technologies Pty Ltd., which is based in S. Melbourne, Australia. Its products are distributed via an extensive sales channel of OEMs, dealers, and system integrators globally. For further information, visit bluefish444.com
All trademarks used herein, whether recognized or not, are the properties of their respective companies.
Latest posts by Daniel Harris (see all)
- Bluefish444 Announces KRONOS K8 is Now Shipping - September 13, 2019
- Bluefish444 adds more features and Edit-While-Record updates to IngeSTore - August 6, 2019
- Bluefish444 Announces Video I/O integration with Unreal Engine - April 4, 2019