Evertz, the global leader in media and entertainment technology solutions, will be attending NAB 2021 in Las Vegas with a range of innovative solutions that address the significant changes taking place throughout the broadcast industry.
As the entire industry undergoes a seismic shift, Evertz has responded with a raft of new products that focus on the need for broadcasters to stand out from the crowd by creating more – and higher quality – programming that satisfies growing consumer demand. The company’s new solutions are designed to help broadcasters and content creators work faster and more efficiently by facilitating true end-to-end distributed workflows outside traditional workplace environments. Evertz is also showing cutting-edge solutions that give broadcasters the tools to drive audience retention by offering interactive engagement and customized content such as different camera angles and personalized highlights.
All these developments will be on show at NAB 2021 on the Evertz booth (C2336) in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The long-awaited event gives Evertz an opportunity to re-connect in person with valued customers and partners, and the company is delighted to extend a free Exhibit Pass ($159 value) to visitors who can redeem it using the Evertz Guest Pass code LV8932 during registration.
In recognition of the fact that many companies and individuals are still unable to attend NAB in person, Evertz is also running its Evertz Connected 2021: Fall Edition virtual technology conference in parallel with the NAB Show. Starting on October 1st and running through to October 15th, Evertz Connected 2021: Fall Edition will give customers and partners around the world an invaluable opportunity to explore the technology the company is launching this October and showing at NAB. Participants will get exclusive details on new products and have access to in-depth solutions videos, as well as having the opportunity to take part in private and group demonstrations with Evertz experts.
New Solutions for Fall 2021
Evertz Connected 2021: Fall Edition will focus on the new technology and virtual production tools Evertz has designed to help customers make their remote and cloud-based workflows more efficient. Attendees will discover how to improve their distributed productions, account for remote or work-from-home (WFH) operators, and how to manage contribution source types across various types of networks (managed or unmanaged).
Additional Topics of Interest:
• Virtualized production suite for cost-effective content creation using DreamCatcherTM BRAVO Studio and Studer Audio
• Introducing a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for Media Supply Chain
• New IP/12G-SDI infrastructure solutions to address the growing demand for UHD (4K and 8K)
• Tools to orchestrate, monitor, and analyze complex networks and lower cost of ownership
• Low-latency contribution and streaming codecs (including JPEG XS) for UHD
• New tools for streaming high-quality, low latency video over 5G networks
• Leveraging Ease Live’s data driven interactive graphics to enhance the user experience on live streaming apps
Evertz NAB Press Event
All members of the media are invited to join Evertz for our NAB Show 2021 press conference on October 9th at 9am in the Las Vegas Convention Centre News Briefing Room (N2370-N241). The press conference will be followed by a Q&A session and all attendees will be provided with a press pack. If you are unable to attend, please send your contact info to [email protected]evertz.com to receive an electronic press pack.
Evertz Technologies Limited (TSX: ET) designs, manufactures and markets video and audio infrastructure solutions for the television, telecommunications and new-media industries. Evertz provides complete end-to-end cloud solutions to content creators, broadcasters, specialty channels and television service providers to support their increasingly complex multi-channel digital, ultrahigh definition (UHD) and next generation high bandwidth low-latency IP network environments. Evertz‘ solutions enable its customers to generate additional revenue while reducing costs through the more efficient signal routing, distribution, remote production, monitoring and management of content as well as the automation and orchestration of more streamlined and agile workflow processes on-premise and in the “Cloud”. For additional information, visit evertz.com.
- Evertz Launches Advanced Streaming and Playout SaaS Service in evertz.io - October 18, 2021
- Evertz Shows New Additions To Its BRAVO Studio Platform At Evertz Connected Virtual Technology Portal - September 23, 2021
- PMC Launches A New Loudspeaker Range That Sets The Gold Standard For Studio Monitoring - September 15, 2021