Edinburgh/Paris, 29 October 2019 – Exterity, a leading provider of IP video, guest experience and digital signage technologies, will once again showcase the latest enhancements to its complete end-to-end product portfolio at this year’s SATIS Screen4All Expo (Stand #A4, Dock Pullman November 5-6 2019 at La Plaine-Saint-Denis, Docks de Paris).
“SATIS offers Exterity a fantastic opportunity to meet AV professionals from across the media and entertainment industry, highlight our latest innovations for the European market, and talk about some of our recent customer successes,” says Myriam Calaber, Europe & Mediterranean Sales Director for Exterity. “We are also debuting a new app that enables organisations to better track and understand what signage content is playing and for how long, allowing them to gather stats that can then be analysed to support future decisions. Justifying and futureproofing AV investments have become key objectives for many European businesses.”
Key Exterity highlights at SATIS 2019 include:
- New ArtioInsight Reporting App: ArtioInsight® is a new software app that enables organisations to make informed decisions quickly and easily. Organisations can report proof of play statistics for ArtioSign®, Exterity’s digital signage solution, indicating the length of time certain images or videos were displayed over a selected period. This brings a number of use case benefits, for example, providing analysis and reports on marketing and third-party advertising campaigns played out across a stadium on match day. For ArtioGuest®, Exterity’s interactive user experience middleware, ArtioInsight enables TV channel and Video on Demand (VoD) viewing statistics to be gathered, showing at a glance which content is popular with viewers and supporting or justifying future content purchase decisions.
- New g4401 Gateway with SRT support: Expected to ship in the coming months, the new AvediaStream g4401 Gateway supports the input of transport streams delivered by IPTV providers, enabling re-distribution over the LAN. Additionally, two paired gateways enable organisations to deliver live video, such as training sessions, between remote sites over the internet, without the need for costly content delivery networks. As security and reliability are paramount, the gateway uses the SRT protocol, guaranteeing Secure and Reliable Transport of video, with minimal delay, between remote sites for distribution to all the screens in your global Exterity system.
- Bridging the NDI/IPTV gap: Following Exterity’s range of transcoders, the AvediaStream e5640 Encoder and AvediaPlayer Desktop will both support NDI and IPTV simultaneously in the coming months. This will enable organisations to easily contribute, distribute and display content; sharing production-quality video between NDI live production environments and Exterity IP video solutions
- ArtioSign Interactive Elements: ArtioSign continues to add new functionality and now offers interactive features, enabling users to update signage screens instantly and with ease using their remote control, to change layouts to hide/show content on the fly as and when they need it rather than scheduling in advance. ArtioSign users can also now manually select a VoD asset or channel and ensure that the right message, such as training material or live news, reaches the right audience at the right time.
- ArtioGuest loyalty levels: ArtioGuest, Exterity’s intuitive hospitality middleware provides an enhanced in-room entertainment experience for guests through tailored interfaces for accessing TV, Video on Demand (VoD), facilities information, services booking and more. Latest features include the ability to reflect the guest’s loyalty membership level with a personalised viewing interface.
- Pro:Idiom support: ArtioGuest now supports Pro:Idiom encrypted TV channels on hospitality TVs, enabling organisations to meet content protection requirements and deliver premium channels across IP networks through the middleware. A new g4417 gateway will also be released during Q4 that provides pro:Idiom compatible encryption, ensuring complete content protection from source to display.
Exterity’s solutions are used by organisations across a variety of industries. European customers include Endemol, Omroep Gelderland, NextRadioTV, RTL, Sanofi, Stade Pierre Mauroy, Matmut Stade de Gerland, TSG Hoffenheim, and more.
Latest posts by platformcomms (see all)
- Grass Valley To Deliver Helpful Information and Spring Updates To Screens Across the Globe Via GV LIVE Presents - March 27, 2020
- Bitmovin launches its virtual NAB to showcase the future of video streaming - March 25, 2020
- Vionlabs launches Emotional Fingerprint API to provide media companies with powerful AI driven decision making - March 24, 2020