Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will showcase enhancements to its complete end-to-end product portfolio with partner Midwich at Integrate 2017 (stand i10, Melbourne, 29 – 31 August 2017). The numerous additions to the Exterity suite include:
- New features in ArtioSign Digital Signage: Exterity’s intuitive and powerful signage and IPTV solution in one now offers:
- New screen elements: ability to integrate third-party data and display HTML web pages, as well as weather information for multiple days and locations within signage layouts;
- Enhanced user permissions, enabling organisations to restrict and manage access to specific ArtioSign functionality;
- Additional productivity and creation tools such as mute video and the ability to change channels remotely;
- Ability to deliver signage content direct to Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSP) displays.
- New AvediaPlayer m9325 and m9325 Wi-Fi Media Players: The new media players combine the delivery of HD video with two Ethernet ports and large content storage capacity for media-rich digital signage campaigns. The m9325 Wi-Fi also enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
- Updated AvediaStream e373x HDMI Encoders: The latest version of the Encoder range enables the delivery of high-quality video streams up to 1080p60, and can securely deliver premium content from satellite set-top boxes up to 1000 end points with HDCP Professional protection.
Jamie Hind, Regional Director – Asia Pacific, believes the growing predominance of AV-over-IP is an important indication of the market’s maturity: “Today’s tech-savvy organisations are relying on integrated solutions to improve their communications to multiple audiences – whether corporate bankers, hotel guests or university students. We’ve been heavily focused on developing our integrated IP video and digital signage portfolio to cater for the latest needs, ranging from content protection, managing multiple sources or simply delivering authorised content to the right platform. Our demonstrations at Integrate Expo will show visitors how they can harness the power of integrated video and digital signage to offer high-quality services, regardless of the environment or location in which they operate.”
Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors that include corporate & finance, hospitality, education, stadiums & venues, broadcast & media, and more. Asia-Pacific customers include Bank of China – Hong Kong, Phoenix TV Beijing, Royal Randwick Racecourse, and – most recently – BAI Hotel Cebu. Global customers include BBC, ITV, Thomson Reuters, University of Surrey, BNP Paribas, Net-a-Porter, Sanofi, the Presidential Palace Abu Dhabi, stadiums and venues such as Elbphilharmonie, The Open and PSV Eindhoven – and many more.
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade - June 7, 2023
- The US Department of Veteran Affairs expands operations with new capabilities from Bitcentral’s Central Control Version 8 - June 5, 2023
- ViewNexa by Bitcentral selected by CCB Holdings to grow streaming audiences for faith-based media organizations - June 5, 2023