Extras Casting Director
About the Job
STRIDE is searching for an ambitious Casting Director to take ownership of landing and casting productions large and small.
As a Casting Director with STRIDE you’ll be taking charge of extras casting across film & TV projects, you’ll be in control of driving your career forward and reap the rewards for it. You’ll be powered by POP, industry-leading technology which removes the manual, time consuming processes you’ll be all too familiar with. The technology does the hard work so you can focus your energy on fulfilling your breakdowns brilliantly.
With the efficiencies achieved using POP technology you can design the career you want. You’ll be able to prioritise flexibility, balance and achieving incredible outputs. It’s a totally new approach to casting, for the new world of production.
We’d love to hear from you.
– Pitching to Productions
– Full ownership of your clients and projects, delivering a quick, seamless and professional service which warrants customer loyalty
– Liaise with key production personnel including Producers, UPMs, ADs and Wardrobe to build and maintain strong professional relationships
– Casting small to large crowds for TV & Film productions
– Work with the POP Casting Portal to find, book and manage all background
– Data management
– Creative input with key production stakeholders
– Liaise with Union and non-Union background actors
– Build and maintain strong relationship with SAG
– Attend and be involved with production meetings
– Maintain and grow existing network of Production contacts
To be considered you’ll have 5+ years proven track record in successfully casting a range of productions and be:
– Tech savvy & excited to use and learn new technology
– Embedded in the Film & TV Industry with a strong network
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Entry Level Video Producer/Editor Intern for Spirits Industry - May 21, 2019
- Freelance Editor - May 21, 2019
- Video Production Specialist - May 20, 2019