Ottawa, ON – FileCatalyst, an Emmy® award-winning pioneer in managed file transfers and a world-leading accelerated file transfer solution, will exhibit at SuperComputing 2017 (SC17) in booth 2255 from November 13-16 at the Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado. FileCatalyst will be showcasing all of the latest advancements made to their suite of accelerated file transfer solutions including:
- Newly updated Graphical User Interfaces (GUI’s) that work with any modern web browser.
- New consumption-based billing, which will be available in per hour, and per transferred GB models.
- The FileCatalyst TransferAgent client can now run on Linux, Windows, and OSX as a service, with the addition of a two-way file transfer pane.
- FileCatalyst Direct Server now has extended and improved web-based administration for HotFolder client and Server.
- FileCatalyst Central now allows users to configure personalized map views of their deployment (either through geographical or functional maps), real-time and historical transfer data for all nodes, node-to-node-transfers, and TransferAgent client support.
- FileCatalyst Workflow has integrated TransferAgent for file areas, a video file preview feature, and embeddable upload forms.
“FileCatalyst is entering an exciting period,” says Chris Bailey, Co-Founder, and CEO of FileCatalyst. “Our portfolio has not only seen an update to the GUI’s, but we are happy to include some new features that our customers have requested. This year has also seen growth within our ISV ecosystem, as well as our channel partner portfolio. We are thrilled that people are seeking out FileCatalyst, and we are excited to showcase all of our offerings at SC17.”
FileCatalyst has also developed some ISV partnerships that include:
- Acembly and FileCatalyst have partnered to create Acembly File Accelerator (AFA), Powered by FileCatalyst, which accelerates file transfers to and from the cloud. The solution also includes a new consumption (per GB) based model.
- FileCatalyst has integrated with Caringo Swarm to accelerate the transmission of digital assets, allowing Caringo to deliver an even better end-user experience with reduced complexity and costs. Caringo and FileCatalyst will be doing a draw for a $300 Amazon gift card during the conference. Visit the Caringo booth (1001) and FileCatalyst (2255) for a chance to win.
- NICE Software, a pioneer in technical and engineering cloud solutions, will be providing demos of their HPC Portal, EnginFrame, as well as FileCatalyst Direct running on AWS in booth 2117.
For those attending SC17 that want to learn more, FileCatalyst will be in Booth 2255 from November 13-16. They will be showcasing their entire suite of products, as well as giving live demos on the tradeshow floor.
Located in Ottawa, Canada, a pioneer in managed file transfers and an Emmy® award-winning leader of accelerated file transfer solutions. The company, founded in 2000, has more than one thousand customers in media & entertainment, energy & mining, gaming, and printing, including many Fortune 500 companies as well as military and government organizations. FileCatalyst is a software platform designed to accelerate and manage file transfers securely and reliably. FileCatalyst is immune to the effects that latency and packet loss have on traditional file transfer methods like FTP, HTTP, or CIFS. Global organizations use FileCatalyst to solve issues related to file transfer, including content distribution, file sharing, and offsite backups. To learn more visit www.filecatalyst.com or on Twitter @FileCatalyst.
- Evolphin Forms Partnership with FileCatalyst to Integrate Fast File Transfer Capabilities into their Media Asset Management (MAM) Platform Zoom - April 5, 2019
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas - February 20, 2019
- FileCatalyst Launches New Cloud-Based Service, FileCatalyst Spaces, with Consumption-Based Pricing - February 6, 2019