Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering and motion design software solutions, have announced the speaker lineup for the November 3D and Motion Design Show, taking place on Wednesday, November 9th. November’s industry experts bring a wealth of knowledge and a variety of experience to the virtual show, from work with real-world medical applications to creative projects that explore the realms of sci-fi and fantasy. The artists will demonstrate their preferred workflows and techniques using the Maxon One suite of tools. The show kicks off with the Maxon team showcasing the latest exciting developments, to be announced at the start of the show.
Viewers can tune in to the livestream from 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM ET/ 5:30 PT CET for Maxon news and announcements, followed by presentations from guest artists. The presentations will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
Garrett Appleton, “Automotive Techniques In Rigging, Dynamics, Deformers and Xpresso”
- Garrett is a 3D and motion graphics artist specializing in front-end development and complicated animations, with experience in film, marketing and development. He draws inspiration from noir, science fiction, horror and fantasy themes, and enjoys infusing sarcastic undertones and wacky situations into his work.
Jon Jags Nee, “Recreating a Video Game Cinematic”
- Jon is a cinematographer, photographer, and motion designer with a specialty in the fantasy, action, science fiction and comic-book genres. He has had the opportunity to create motion design and video pieces for notable names such as Rick and Morty, Cartoon Network, Attack on Titan and other entertainment brands.
Eric Small, “Non-Conventional Rigging Techniques for Molecular Animation”
- Eric is a medical 3D animator with over 10 years experience in this field, currently working as the Senior Medical Animator at MadMicrobe Studios. He works on all facets of the 3D animation pipeline to create animations for medical devices, molecular MOA’s, animations of surgical and medical procedures and more.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars – such as the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer – every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: www.maxon.net/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023
- GETOP Choses Pixotope to Power Taiwan’s First Extended Reality Broadcast Studio - November 15, 2023