New Integrated Imerge Pro Plugins Extend Ignite Pro’s Massive VFX Plugin Library; Adds Andrew Kramer-Style Ray Traced Titling Effects, Distance Field Effects
FXhome (www.fxhome.com) announced today it is expanding its massive library of VFX plugins with the launch of Ignite Pro V4.0. Optimized for FXhome’s signature HitFilm editing and VFX software, and compatible across multiple content creation platforms, Ignite Pro V4.0 is expanding to include powerful yet accessible new VFX plugins, including Surface Studio, FXhome’s Andrew Kramer-style ray-traced titling effects, distance field effect and new Imerge Pro plugins.
Recently, FXhome announced Imerge Pro, the industry’s first non-destructive RAW image compositor with fully flexible layers and advanced keying for content creators. With today’s announcement, FXhome is adding a number of Imerge Pro plugins to Ignite V4.0, including Exposure, Outer Glow, Inner Glow and Dehaze. The new Imerge Pro plugins are also tightly integrated with the newly-launched HitFilm v12.0’s interface ensuring smooth, uninterrupted workflows.
Ignite Pro: Works Great with All Editing Platforms
Ignite Pro enhances the abilities of editors like Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve; upgrading them with powerful visual effects toolkits. This massive set of powerful plugins is available on Mac and PC platforms, and are compatible with 10 of the most popular host software, including Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Davinci Resolve and many others. Ignite Pro also enables content creators to
- Delve into the world of 360° video with a huge range of advanced 360° enhancements,
- Grade like a pro with the inbuilt color grading tools,
- Simulate rain or fire with a powerful particle simulator
- Use the powerful Puppet tools to quickly add natural motion to raster images and vector graphics, including still images, shapes, and text characters.
Pricing and Availability
Ignite Pro V4.0 is available immediately and is priced at $199.00 USD.
In 2011, Josh Davies set out on a mission to prove that professional grade post-production tools can be made available to everyone. The result was HitFilm, an all-in-one video editing and visual effects software – at a fraction of the cost of other industry standard tools.
- Seven years and 1.9 million users later, HitFilm is one of the leading post-production software tools in the industry, offering software options for emerging and pro editors alike.
- What started as a big idea on a little budget, has grown to a global movement of filmmakers who share HitFilm’s vision for the future of video software. Together, we have not only built one of the best VFX and editing tools in the industry – but a community of artists who inspire and learn from each other.
- For more information see hitfilm.com
Latest posts by Kevin Bourke (see all)
- Puget Systems and IrisVR Announce Technology Partnership to DeliverVR-Ready Workstations for AEC Firms - February 8, 2019
- FXhome Expands its Vast VFX Plugin Librarywith Launch of Ignite Pro V4.0 - January 31, 2019
- FXhome Boosts Performance of its Non-Destructive RAW Image Compositor with the Launch of Imerge Pro 2 - January 31, 2019