- Advanced Advertising solutions enable broadcasters and operators to increase the profitability of their advertising offerings
- The product suite launches with four modules: 360 Degree Selling, Behavioural Selling, Data Matching and Online Retargeting
- All the modules are designed to work within today’s Pay-TV, OTT and advertising workflows and infrastructures to provide quick improvements to ad yields, sell-rates and prices.
London, 23rd November 2016 – Genius Digital, the experts in audience analytics, today announced that it is to launch its Advanced Advertising Solutions product suite at The Future of TV Advertising Forum, (London, 30 November & 1st December, 2016).
The solutions are designed to work within today’s Pay-TV, OTT and advertising workflows and infrastructures to provide quick improvements to ad yields, sell-rates and prices.
The four Genius Digital Advanced Advertising modules are:
- 360 Degree Selling – enables operators to aggregate Live, DVR, VOD and OTT audiences for and selling and targeting
- Behavioural Selling – replaces demographic ad buying and selling with behavioural targeting. Enables operators to find premium targets within non-premium demographics and create segments that compete with online in terms of targeting
- Data Matching – Uses third party databases in combination with viewer data to more accurately reach a premium audience with non-premium inventory
- Online Retargeting – enables operators to sell the demographic of the very best rates shows 24/7, again obtaining premium rates for audience members watching non-premium shows or through online and mobile device targeting perhaps not even watching TV at all.
“I think it’s clear that TV buyers and sellers recognize that the days are numbered of TV advertising being primarily targeted using traditional demographic tools and measured through viewing panel currencies,” said Tom Weiss, CEO of Genius Digital, when discussing this new product range.
“There are literally hundreds of technology companies trying to provide solutions that enable brands and agencies to move towards a fully programmatic TV ad buying future. Although I’m sure that programmatic TV advertising is the ultimate destination, I’m not sure that many of these solutions provide much benefit to TV and OTT operators today.”
“The launch of our Advanced Advertising Solutions to work within today’s Pay-TV, OTT and advertising workflows and infrastructures to provide improved advertising targeting for brands and agencies and hence enhance operator profitability through increased ad yields, sell-rates and ad rates,” concluded Weiss.
- Edgio Announces Availability of CMCD Reports - November 28, 2023
- Altman Solon Survey: Amid Sports Spending Boom, 85% of Global Sports Execs Worry Sports Rights Owners Not Meeting the Changing Needs of Media Partners - November 28, 2023
- Evergent Selects Platform Communications as Global PR Partner - November 28, 2023