About the Job
Las Vegas, NV
The graphic designer will be responsible for the overall look and feel of PokerGO events and shows. They’ll work with graphics, production and marketing teams to create show logos and animations (opens, bumpers, additional graphics), as well as work to translate broadcast graphics into print materials as needed.
Experience in a broadcast environment is preferred – and a passion for poker and gaming is a plus.
This is primarily a 2D design position, however, the ability to work in a 3D environment is a bonus.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Works well under deadlines
• 3-5 years experience preferred (broadcast/television experience a must)
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Cinema 4D
• Experience with Maya and/or Unity
• Experience creating concept sketches
The position is full-time, located in Las Vegas. Moving expenses or remote work will be considered for the right candidate.
If this is you, please send a resume and current reel.
PokerGo is the world’s leading provider of poker programming and entertainment.