Position: Graphic Designer / Video Producer
Location: Mountain View CA US
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Video Producer
Job location: Mountain View, CA
We have a new opening on our team! The Graphic Designer is a key role supporting the Huawei Devices USA marketing organization, leader of the creative strategy for the team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about design, optimistic, easy to work with, and great at time management. A successful candidate will have a keen creative eye and vision to create and shape the visual identity of a Global brand, giving it a locally relevant feel, and have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment coordinating many moving pieces. We’re a small, hard-working, light-hearted team looking to build a relationship with US consumers. We hope you’re the right fit for the team!
• Build entire visual campaigns from start to finish and implement across all consumer touchpoints from point of sale, mobile, website, digital display, social media, on-line video, OOH, print, etc.
• Develop longer-term creative strategy and brand expression/playbook for Huawei Devices USA brand and marketing communications, inclusive of distinct visual identity across all touchpoints.
• Build extensive repertoire of creative assets – video, animations, static – for Facebook, Instagram, Email CRM etc,
• Push the boundaries of advertising and what it means for a company to express itself visually
• Help shape the internal design process
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in mobile format first with responsive design, and adapt content to website design and layout
• Work cross-functionally with developers, designers, agencies and marcom team
• 5+ years of experience in graphic design, video production/editing, animation (in-house or agency)
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience in video production and editing
• with Keynote and PowerPoint
• Ability to present and critique designs clearly
• Strong time management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about creative design. Optimistic Attitude. Well organized. Flexible and Adaptable. Open-minded and collaborative. Values hard work. Easy to work with. Thoughtful communicator.