Position: Growth Manager (New York)
Location: New York NY US
We have fast growing teams in London, New York, & Los Angeles, backed by venture funding and rapidly growing revenue. In the last three years we have turned a great idea between two young entrepreneurs into a global success, partnering with some of the biggest brands on the planet. We’ve had over 100,000 of them use our technology and we’ve displayed over 5 million photos on the EventsTag platform
With a rapidly growing team and an ever-expanding client base, we’re looking for a talented, self-assured Growth Manager to jump aboard and help us keep up our exciting pace. Together, we want to make EventsTag the go-to solution for event organizers to engage their audiences through pioneering social media experiences.
You should be passionate about social media, events, working within a start up. You will need to be great at communicating, both internally and with clients, with a sales oriented mentality.
Being a team player should be second nature and you will thrive with working closely together with others in the US & UK squads to achieve their targets and yours in turn.
So, what exactly will YOU be doing?
Your key deliverable will be to convert qualified prospects into clients, but we’ll expect you to be thinking on your feet to find new opportunities and getting your hands dirty helping out with anything that comes up:
- Taking prospects from marketing and organizing initial calls or meetings.
- Outbound prospecting in your region through email, phone, F2F, and networking.
- Pitching, negotiating, & closing active opportunities in your pipeline
- Managing client activations in your territory to an exemplary degree.
First up, the basics:
- You must be eligible to work in the US
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required.
- You must have 1-3 years internship/work experience of in brand marketing, event marketing, production, or media technology
Now for the good stuff:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the businesses team’s workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should be a passionate entrepreneur who one day wants to own your own business.
- You should have an interest in social media and/or events.
- You should be proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Photoshop.
Now for our wishlist! The dream Growth Manager will…
- Have previously sold to marketing or event agencies
- Have previous startup experience
- Have a great sense of humor and is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, in the field & on the ping pong table!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help take a Company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- $40,000 base salary with OTE of $72,000+
- 26 days annual paid holiday
- Annual supplemental healthcare stipend
- Comprehensive welcome package + personal laptop selection (Mac or PC).
- Subsidized trips across the pond to London
- Breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and unlimited cold beer.
- A day off on your birthday!
- Weekly happy hours & social events with the team
- 1 year work anniversary rewards
- $30 monthly TaskRabbit credit