Position: Hardware Engineer Intern
Location: Irvine CA US
Teradek manufactures wireless video devices for remote video capture, live ENG backhaul, real-time monitoring, proxy recording and webcasting. For complex IP video systems, Teradek‘s cloud-based management platform allows users to remotely operate a fleet of Teradek encoders in real-time from anywhere in the world. All Teradek products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
We are a fast-paced development and manufacturing concern, looking for A-players that are self motivated and bring a can-do attitude.
This position entails product design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of Teradek products. The position primarily involves high-speed digital circuit design to expand and develop a world-class line of video products.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work effectively within a team to develop analog and digital designs for varied applications.
- Generate block diagrams, schematics and Bills of Material (BOMs) for complex circuit boards, test fixtures and test equipment.
- Develop testing protocols and perform tests and document results in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Aid in identifying and troubleshooting product failures.
Minimum Job Requirements :
- Understanding of interfaces such as SPI, I2C, UART.
- Experience in successfully taking electronic designs from initial concept to production.
- Proficiency with system integration and testing designs and product.
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle, tools and resources required for successful project completion.
- Hands-on experience with circuit assembly and prototyping.
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, etc.) and good problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Hardware: 1 year
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019
- Video Department/Production Assistant - June 13, 2019