Imagine, transferring a 1TB file as it’s being originally created so that when your file is finished in LA it will be sitting in Paris, New York, and London all at the same time. Wow, that’s a brilliant concept of project efficiency and what a time saver to your production company’s big overall picture! NOW, TransferSoft has a very unique software base hyper technology that makes this scenario of no transfer time an absolute reality! The technology is so robust that it does not rely on compression to reach its performance goals- compression becomes a multiplier of TransSoft’s performance. The discovery of this enterprise class embeddable software allows applications to be more reliable, efficient, and cost effective in transferring and transforming data as it is moves between systems and locations. It doesn’t matter what platform you are using Linux, UNIX/AIX, Windows, and MAC OS X there is no limit to the number of services that are linked or the number of simultaneous data movement operations! All this is done with no unique written code to be embedded in existing OEM products or applications.
“Currently data centers and OEMs are forced to integrate costly data transfer software and appliances that buckle under the weight of data transformation operations,” said Allan Ignatin, president, CEO, and cofounder of TransferSoft. “By reimagining data movement, TransferSoft’s technology team has invented and applied for patents on enterprise class technology that not only increases the speed and efficiency of data transfer but also operates on the data during transmission. Without loss of transmission speed, HyperTransfer provides essential real time capabilities to disaster recovery, Big Data, and Cloud applications while transferring the data, including checksums, data compression, encryption, statistical differencing, and deduplication. All of these features operate at full bandwidth, independent of latency introduced by the distance between the source and destination services.”
The TransferSoft mantra of “Data Movement Reimagined” is truly evident in how it significantly reduces data volume on the network. The several examples include:
1. Speed: In addition to not resending unchanged data, new data to be transferred is matched to previously transferred data chunks eliminating the need to transfer all or part of a new file or object;
2. Reliability: MD5, SHA-2, or SHA-3 checksums algorithms run at line speed up to 10 Gb/s with no performance loss;
3. Security: Inflight encryption using either industry standard AES or TransferSoft proprietary RVX algorithms operating with no loss of performance at full line speed;
4. Efficiency: Transfers can begin instantly upon first file creation write (or directly to the stream) allowing files to be completed at the destination within seconds of closing at the source;
5. Small and Large Files: Moves files at line speed independent of file size or depth of directory (e.g. with a 10GbE connection, a 650 GByte file will transfer at 1 GB/s. On the same 10GbE connection, a directory structure of 10,000,000 small files (e.g. 64KBytes in size), in 16-deep nested folders, will also transfer at 1 GB/s).
“The HyperTransfer technology suite is available for OEM integration now,” continued Ignatin. “OEMs can quickly and cost effectively incorporate this industry leading technology into the next release of their solutions and also readily make it available to their installed base of customers”. Ignatin concluded, “Our HyperTransfer technology empowers the data storage and networking OEM community to reimagine data movement solutions for their enterprise IT customers. HyperTransfer’s tremendous efficiency allows OEMs to use less costly hardware without any sacrifice in performance, reliability and data integrity – a win-win for all.”
SPECIAL BROADCAST BEAT INTERVIEW: ALLAN IGNATIN with Ryan Salazar!
TransferSoft is focused on “data movement reimagined” for enterprise IT departments’ most critical Big Data, Cloud, and Disaster Recovery applications. The company’s HyperTransfer data movement technology suite enables OEM’s, without writing any unique code, to integrate unsurpassed speed, efficiency, reliability, and security into the data transmission system of their solutions. Features that are often turned off in competitive technology to meet performance SLAs, operate at full bandwidth, independent of latency introduced by the distance between the source and destination services, including checksums, data compression, encryption, statistical differencing, and deduplication. For more information, visit www.transfersoft.com or call us on 310-909-7788.
- Viz Vectar Plus: Provides Boundary-Free Production - September 22, 2020
- 2020 #NABShow: CineCentral Pavilion! - March 9, 2020
- 2020 #NABShow: Did You Get Your Pass? - March 4, 2020