THURSDAY, 01st August 2019 – LONDON–Simplestream, the leader in live, live-2-VOD and on-demand OTT services, revealed that it will be returning to IBC to showcase how its solutions empower broadcasters, content owners and telcos to stay ahead of the technology curve and succeed in today’s competitive and fast-changing media and entertainment environment.
“Visitors to our stand at IBC will learn more about how our modular approach and field-tested international expertise means that highly complex multi-territory video platforms can now be launched in weeks rather than months or years,” Dan Finch, Chief Commercial Officer of Simplestream. “ We believe our core capabilities, being fast-to-market, affordable cloud-based OTT management software and white-label apps for all major platforms are the key enablers that ensures we can meet our customers’ business objectives. We look forward to showcasing our product updates and future business strategy with customers at IBC2019.”
IBC2019 CloudTV demonstrations include the following Simplestream solutions in action:
- Telco TV– enables broadcasters and telcos to rapidly deploy next-generation TV services across multiple screens and territories. The solution includes multi channel live streaming, automated catch-up and maintenance of feature rich, branded apps for all major platforms, together with an intuitive TV Guide, Video On Demand, Cloud DVR and DRM downloads for offline viewing.
- Sports TV Platform– New features and functionality for the sports OTT market. It is deployed internationally for sports including boxing, horse racing, soccer and one of the world’s largest sporting events covered by public service broadcasters.
- Hybrid TV – Provides broadcasters and content owners a simplified workflow for delivering live and on demand content over IP to set-top-boxes.
- VOD In A Box– VOD In A Box is a white-labelled enterprise video streaming solution used by some of the biggest media brands. It scales globally through its multi-territory capabilities.
Note to editors: To arrange an in-person briefing with Simplestream at IBC, please contact Faye Ratliff at [email protected]or +44 (0)20 7486 4900.
- Grass Valley’s EDIUS X Preview Events Continue - July 13, 2020
- MediaKind appoints Matt McConnell as Chief Executive Officer - July 9, 2020
- SonyLIV and NetRange partner to expand Indian viewer base - July 9, 2020