Compact, portable write-protect hardware tool for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data without risk of deleting or modifying a drive’s data
Intelligent Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS) and JMR Electronics, the exclusive ICS contract manufacturer, announced today the general availability of their latest product offering, DriveLockTM USB-C to SATA data acquisition and analysis tool.
The all-new USB-C to SATA DriveLock is designed exclusively for data analysis applications, providing a compact, portable and easy-to-use write-protect hardware tool for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive’s data.
The DriveLock tool is the newest member of the DriveLock family and feature native support for SATA based drives. Optional adapters are available supporting M.2 SATA drives, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE, MicroSATA, e-SATA, ZIF and 1.8″ IDE Notebook drives and the product provides an all-in-one write-protect solution with native support for today’s most common device interfaces.
Additionally, DriveLock is designed with today’s advanced high-speed USB 3.1 technology using the universal and reversible USB-C connector. The new DriveLock can be connected to the host computer using the computer’s high-speed USB 3.1 Type C interface connector or USB 2.0/3.0 type A interface connectors. USB 3.1 Generation 2 technology can achieve theoretical data transfer rates up to 48GB/minute.
- Write-protection support: Provides a hardware write-protect system for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive’s data
- High-speed host interface support: Offers native support for 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA-3 drives. Optional adapters are available for M.2 SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE, MicroSATA and ZIF drives
- Multiple O/S host support: Supports Windows® and Mac OS®, including Linux
- Status LEDs: Provides activity and connection status indications
- Portable: Compact and light weight
The suggested MSRP for DriveLock is $249 USD.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 818-993-4801, ext. 190.
- Vivaro Media Selected as the Official Broadcast Distribution Partnerfor the CIC Mont Ventoux Professional Cycling Race - May 30, 2023
- Axle AI launches AI-powered MAM for OpenDrives storage platform at NAB - April 18, 2023
- Matrox Blueprints Next-Generation On-Premises and Cloud-Based Live Production Workflows at IBC 2022 - September 9, 2022