Position: Internal Operations Associate
Company: Next Level Video
Location: Philadelphia PA US
Position Title: Internal Operations Associate
Qualifications: Entry Level
Summary of Position: Next Level Video is looking for a hard-working, organized individual that is not afraid of long hours and detailed work in sports production. Primary responsibilities include planning and executing all aspects of the operations’ process to execute, create and implement meaningful daily and weekly tasks. Professional will also be given managerial responsibilities to oversee video crews during events. This person will serve as the media manager responsible for organization, backup, and distribution of all media as well as executing and managing promotional production shoots and editing of customer facing videos. Professional will have a working knowledge of, and an expertise in, implementing the overall creative, technical and logistical elements that go into delivering video products, and will do this working alongside the Marketing and Operation teams. This position will require good judgement in the prioritization of all tasks listed below in order to execute. Primary Responsibilities.
- Maintain catalogue of all digital media captured by the division.
- Oversees compression process to ensure high quality film with a quick turnaround.
- Work closely with the marketing division to establish successful direction and guidance on production videos.
- Serve as Director of Events responsible for overseeing video crew while following department protocols for event planning and execution.
- Report regularly to Director of Operations
- Facilitate the capture of B-Roll and other promotional footage.
- Oversee and facilitate the highlight reel production process.
- Improve internal workflow and processes in effort to enhance the customer experience.
- Update any SOP documentation and supporting materials that correspond to any tasks listed in this description. Includes creating material if it does not exist and updating existing as procedures evolve
- Continually strive to establish improved method for completing all above tasks and execute project plans for each portion of implementation of production videos.
- Ensure smooth flow of events, pre-event and post-event, including:
- Staffing Requirements
- Official Procedure
- Manage in-house inventory and equipment.
- Act as point of contact in servicing external customers.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position is directly responsible for overseeing Camera Operators at Tournaments Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, seasonal position. Office operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9a.m. to 5 p.m. with one full compensation day off per week. Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand. Frequency of evening and weekend work will significantly increase during high volume event seasons
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 /year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA 19112 (Preferred)
License or certification:
- With clean driving history – No tickets or accidents (Required)