Optimize Provides a Centralized View of Quality Metrics for Improved Visibility of Issues before They Become Problems
NCTC–The Independent Show, Orlando, Fla., July 22, 2022 – Amino, the global media and entertainment technology solutions provider, is unveiling Amino Engage Optimize to extend the functionality of its popular SaaS platform. Optimize combines Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) metrics to help Pay TV providers proactively identify service issues and give clear insight into potential problems impacting subscribers. Proactive resolution of issues results in high customer satisfaction with reduced subscriber churn and increased Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
“The ability to gather, analyse, and visualise data across the entire video delivery workflow is a very powerful tool that is now an imperative in today’s highly competitive world,” said Donald McGarva, CEO of the Amino Group. “Engage Optimize enables operators to manage the Quality of Service being delivered in a way that wasn’t possible until now. Based on our 20+ years of experience, we make it easy for operators to easily trace issues back to the root cause for fast and cost-effective resolution.”
With Optimize, Pay TV providers can identify the metrics most important to them and easily visualize service and device parameters by:
- Harnessing power of data through custom visualization widgets – the Data Inspector uniquely combines and displays data from devices, connection, networks, and accessories that can be customized for personalized dashboards.
- Visualizing device KPIs – easily understand device health and quickly identify subscriber issues. Operators can initiate device actions like reboot, speed tests, remote view, and factory default to quickly resolve configuration related issues. According to Amino’s 2022 Voice of Customer Survey, 100% of operators indicated that they wanted device performance or connectivity data to be visualized.
- Customizing early warning systems – built-in alarms monitor any metric and send alerts when thresholds are exceeded for proactive resolution before subscribers reach for the phone.
- Gaining insights to consumption metrics – historical channel and app usage data can be used to reinforce content negotiations, identify high value ad slots, and prioritize promotional campaigns. These metrics can also pinpoint the use of potentially nefarious apps commonly associated with content piracy.
Optimize continuous monitoring reveals device health and quality of the video service being delivered and makes it easier to reproduce problems in order to resolve them. Optimize enables operators to identify increased memory consumption and correlate it with the uptime from a group of devices. Once that variable is known, they can narrow it down to a particular firmware version and focus attention on fixing the problem. This saves significant time and effort for effective resolution.
Amino will be demonstrating Optimize in booth #232 at the NCTC’s Independent Show in Orlando July 24-27.
About Amino Communications
Amino is a global leader in media and entertainment technology solutions and an IPTV pioneer, working with over 250 operators in 100-plus countries. Drawing on more than 20 years’ experience delivering IP and cloud innovation, Amino enables Pay TV providers to seamlessly deliver live, local and on-demand broadcast or streaming content with all the features required in a multiscreen entertainment world.
Amino Communications is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aferian PLC and listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (AIM: AFRN), with headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom, and global offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Madrid, Porto, Brno, Bath, Buenos Aires and Hong Kong. For more details, visit www.amino.tv
- 24i’s smart TV experts support launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App, a milestone in the home entertainment journey - January 30, 2023
- Spotlight on Innovation in Streaming Technology with 24i’s new CTO By David Brown, CTO at 24i - January 24, 2023
- Amino Announces Partnership with Xperi to Broaden Device Integration and Support for TiVo Managed IPTV Service Customers - January 6, 2023