The cost and bandwidth savings of JPEG XS are sweeping the industry. The Sencore DMG 4000 is here to help get your new TR-07 or TR-08 system up and running. Compress ST 2110 or SDI signals by a ratio of 10:1 with less than a single frame of latency! Encode or decode up to 72 flows in 2RU. The addition of JPEG XS expands the vast capabilities of the DMG 4000 in contribution and production transport systems.
- JPEG XS TR-07 (TS) or TR-08 (ST 2110-22) support
- High density with 36 flows in 1RU or 72 flows in 2RU
- 10GB, 40GB and 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI connectivity
- PTP synchronization for all flows
- Robust APIs for complete control and monitoring
As with all Sencore products, the DMG 4000 platform is backed by Sencore’s best-in-class staff of ProCare support engineers.
To download the full datasheet and view new features and product specifications visit www.sencore.com
Sencore, the gateway to better video delivery, is an engineering leader in the development of reliable, cost-effective signal transmission and content monitoring solutions for the broadcast, cable, satellite and IPTV markets. Backed by world-class customer service and support, Sencore’s portfolio includes video contribution and distribution equipment, system monitoring and analysis solutions, and test and measurement instruments.
Designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing industry, Sencore solutions ensure the efficient delivery of high-quality video from the source to the home, including the latest IP-based video delivery and multiscreen OTT technologies. More information about Sencore can be found at www.sencore.com.
- The Passing of Peter Lawo - December 7, 2022
- The New Jersey Broadcasters Association Announces The Appointment Of Association Management Incorporated To Pilot The Organization - December 5, 2022
- New High-Resolution Radar-as-a-Service Promises to Dramatically Change the Way TV Stations Cover Weather - November 29, 2022