- JPIX, one of Japan’s largest internet exchanges, is joining forces with Qwilt to deploy Edge Cloud for Content Delivery solution to enhance streaming quality
- Partnership will utilize Qwilt’s CDN platform based on Open Caching
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., November, 15, 2022 – Today, Qwilt announces a newly signed partnership with Japan Internet Exchange Co. Ltd. (JPIX), one of the largest internet exchanges in Japan, to improve the quality and delivery capacity of live streaming, video-on-demand, and media applications across Japan using Qwilt’s open caching technology.
JPIX provides an environment for interconnection between Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and content providers across Japan, enabling optimization of traffic between transit services and internet exchanges. With over 250 customers – including ISPs, CATVs, NSPs, Content Providers, CDNs, Cloud providers, Media Providers – JPIX is one of Japan’s largest internet exchanges in terms of traffic volume and the number of customers connected.
Through the company’s new partnership with Qwilt, JPIX will deploy Qwilt’s Edge Cloud for Content Delivery solution in the heart of its exchange network. The deployment will allow service providers including CATV, Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), and content publishers throughout Japan to take advantage of Qwilt’s solution for content delivery.
- IBC2023 Technical Papers Submission is Now Open - January 13, 2023
- Red Bee Media appoints James Arnold as Chief Executive Officer - January 9, 2023
- ACCESS Demonstrates Strong In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Presence at CES 2023 - January 6, 2023