About the Job
The Inception Company is seeking a Junior Editor/Production Associate to work out of our studio in Fairfield, NJ.
The Inception Company is a technology-driven production company that builds engagement products and services to help our clients reach and connect more fully with their stakeholders, including virtual meeting platforms, broadcast, video, and meeting services solutions.
Our newest innovation, Pando, was developed in response to clients’ needs for a virtual meeting platform that delivered superior engagement and collaboration. Combining a studio crew, 40-foot video wall, in-person moderator or moderators, and seamless on-boarding support by live Helpdesk staff, Pando is a fully-produced event that delivers the experience and impact of a live meeting.
· Editing across various projects
· Manage all media storage
· Collaborate with producers and directors to build stories
· Cross train in control room to acquire new technical abilities with the eventual goal of being able to work shows as needed
· Develop efficient post-production workflow with producers and project managers
· Minimum 2 years editing experience
· Ability to create stories and take direction while maintaining deadlines
· Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly Adobe Premiere, Photo Shop & After Effects)
· Comprehensive knowledge of codecs and compression software (Media Encoder)
· Experience in media management and storage (RAID drives, cloud storage, etc.)
· Strong ability to multi-task and take on multiple production and post-production projects
· Willingness to take initiative and jump into any project
· Willingness to work early mornings, late night and occasional weekends
Please only apply to posting through Indeed. If you apply any other way, your application will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150.00 to $250.00 /day
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications