Position: Junior Graphic Designer (Entry Level)
Company: TRF Systems, Inc. (Paradym)
Location: Knoxville TN US
Junior Graphic Designer (Entry Level)
Paradym (TRF Systems, Inc.) is a leading real estate marketing platform that is focused on helping real estate professionals grow their business. From marketing automation tools, virtual tour creation, and mobile lead generation—Paradym is about results. We work with agents and brokers to increase their online presence and help them engage with their target audience.
Interested in working for a growing tech company who’s shaking up the real estate industry? We are expanding and growing our operations Knoxville! We are currently seeking a dynamic and energetic Junior Graphic Designer (Entry Level). This role involves basic Photoshop editing and enhancing of images to help support our customers and marketing team. We are looking for a team member who has a little experience, is looking for a position in which to grow, and wants to learn and take on new challenges as needed.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Detail oriented, creative, and positive attitude
- Dynamic individual eager to learn and grow creative design skills
- Ability to turn around projects quickly and accurately
- Work well with others in a team environment as well as work independently and manage own projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use Photoshop in a professional and creative setting
- PC software experience
- Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite (focusing on): Photoshop; Illustrator; and Acrobat
This is an entry level position . We are looking for someone with less than two years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
Applicants outside of the Knoxville, Tennessee area will not be considered. This is not a contract opportunity.
Why Join Our Team?
We’re truly passionate about our clients, and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
Paradym Offers You:
- Opportunity to grow skills and be a part of a growing team
- Generous benefits package with paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and company matching IRA
- Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
- Challenging, motivating, fun work environment
- Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Knoxville, TN 37932
- entry level graphic design: 1 year