Junior Motion Graphics Animator/Editor
About the job
We are looking for a Junior Motion Graphics Animator/Editor to work on a variety of advertising projects. We’re looking for someone with a strong sense of design and typography that is extremely detail oriented. We are a rapidly growing company with a wide variety of projects. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the post production process.
– Skilled user of AE/Premier with a strong design sense and work examples.
– Self starter. Professional. Reliable. Organized.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Minimum 2 years experience in design and production for motion graphics.
– Experience with C4D and trapcode `qsuite
– Able to interpret a brief and add your own creativity.
– Background in art and design.
– Video editing experience.
To apply attach your current reel and resume.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Entry Level Video Producer/Editor Intern for Spirits Industry - May 21, 2019
- Freelance Editor - May 21, 2019
- Video Production Specialist - May 20, 2019