Position: Junior Product Designer
Location: Rancho Cucamonga CA US
- Conceptualize and accurately sketch multiple design ideas that represent target customer.
- Create artwork on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Act as fashion authority to drive brand designs and point of view
- Meet all milestones and calendar due dates.
- Research and analyze trends
- Enthusiasm for design & product development
- A good eye for color, proportions and functionality of product
- Strong team player with positive demeanor; comfortable working with multiple functional areas
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Office environment. Utilizing an office desk – sitting, reading, listening, bending, using cutting instruments, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
- Create Catalog for Company
- Create Logo and Branding
- Minimum 1 year of product design and/or illustration experience
- Ability to design concepts that are consumer focused.
- Design experience in developing icons, prints, repeat patterns & graphics is required.
- Knowledge in surface design, and applying design to product
- Must have a of proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Programs
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with overseas manufacturers and vendors to develop innovative products lines preferred
- Must provide a sample of work portfolio to be considered
Salary $40,000+ / 20$ Per Hour or based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019
- Video Department/Production Assistant - June 13, 2019