Position: Junior Production Designer
Location: Boston MA US
As a Junior Production Designer, you will work on layouts and edits for sites, landing pages, emails, display advertising and various social media materials. The ideal candidate will have a strong design sense along with some basic technical skills such as HTML/CSS and image optimization.
Production Designers will have the following experience/abilities:
– Strong understanding of layout and design.
– InDesign (deck creation and updates).
– Image optimization.
– Four-year degree.
– 0-3 years of experience. Recent graduates with agency internship experience are welcome to apply.
– You must submit a link to your online portfolio to be considered for this role.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019
- Video Department/Production Assistant - June 13, 2019