Introducing Kyno: the revolutionary all-in-one media management app
New software relieves the frustrations of traditional video & media workflows
[wpdevart_youtube width=”640″ height=”385″ autoplay=”0″ theme=”dark” loop_video=”0″ enable_fullscreen=”1″ show_related=”1″ show_popup=”0″ thumb_popup_width=”213″ thumb_popup_height=”128″ show_title=”1″ show_youtube_icon=”0″ show_annotations=”1″ show_progress_bar_color=”red” autohide_parameters=”1″ set_initial_volume=”false” initial_volume=”100″ disable_keyboard=”0″]XygxZ8bcVVI[/wpdevart_youtube]
Kyno is an easy-to-use media management, screening, logging, organisation and transcoding toolset for anyone working with video content and still imagery. It works with a wide variety of industry-standard formats and integrates seamlessly with Premiere Pro® and Final Cut Pro®.
Kyno is designed with creativity in mind. Aimed at filmmakers, production professionals and video enthusiasts, it combines a number of common workflows in a simple interface that eases traditionally frustrating tasks.
- Easy access to your media: Super-fast searching, filtering and media asset management gives instant access to videos directly from your hard-drive or SD card
- State-of-the-art technology: Play & quality-check footage in a high-performance player withaccurate speed controls, widescreen bars, high-quality playback and more
- Find content fast: Withingest-free media browsing, media-aware filters, markers, subclips, tags, ratings and more, you get you what you need, fast
- No-fuss conversion & export: Support for a wide variety of industry-standard target formats, with a strong focus on productivity-enhancing batch operations
- Up-to-date integrations: Easily fit Kyno into any video workflow: export to Excel® or send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro® X, Final Cut Pro® or Premiere Pro®
Matthew Allard, ACS Accredited Freelance DP and Filmmaker comments: “Kyno is easy to use, feature rich and makes logging, rating and transcoding your vision a more enjoyable task. I’m often in situations where my colleagues can’t view and log footage from a particular camera as they don’t have an NLE on their computer. Kyno allows them to do this easily and efficiently. It’s the first program of its type that works with just about any camera, codec or format.”
Craig Hansen, Senior Cameraman, 101 East, Al Jazeera International comments: “Kyno is a one-stop shop for viewing and logging daily rushes. The ability to check content on my hard drives from multiple camera formats on one program is a huge time saver! With Kyno, you don’t have to have your desktop full of players for each of your cameras, nor do you need an expensive NLE system. Kyno is ultra-efficient and it works with every codec I’ve thrown its way. You can’t ask for more than that.”
Robert Krüger, Managing Partner at Lesspain Software comments: “We’re thrilled to launch Kyno to the public. We worked hard to make Kyno’s workflows revolutionary for anyone that works with video and media content and is looking for a simpler way. We see Kyno as a game-changer for the industry. It’s all about fast, easy workflows – this first version is just the beginning of an exciting future for video professionals and enthusiasts alike.”
A Windows version of the software is in development and is planned for release later in 2016.
Lesspain Software is offering a free 14-day trial of Kyno at kyno.software. A permanent license is available to purchase now at the retail price of $159, including one year of product updates.
- Digital human technology gets an update: Cubic Motion’s Persona is now 70% smaller - October 10, 2019
- New £10,000 open short film competition for aspiring filmmakers, launched by Mahogany and VERO - November 16, 2018
- cineSync 4.1.5 released by Cospective, developers of interactive video review software - August 30, 2018