World’s smallest micro four-thirds 4K camera, the Z E1 action camera takes off from Kickstarter, launches with help of Manhattan-based electronics store Adorama
New York, NY – December 15, 2015 – Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio, imaging and electronics retailers, has announced that it has partnered with Z Cam, the latest player in the 4K action camera market, to launch the world’s smallest micro four-thirds 4K UHD camera, the E1 Camera.
Just in time for the holidays, the Z Camera E1 is the perfect gift for tech lovers with a penchant for 4K UHD quality video and action shooting. The first camera of its kind to be equipped with an interchangeable lens system, the E1 supports a wide array of autofocus lenses from world-renowned brands including Olympus, Panasonic, Lumix, Leica and Sigma, and also supports a variety of manual focus lenses. It was born from a successful Kickstarter campaign that quickly exceeded its funding goals by 400%.
“Adorama is proud to be one of the first to offer this innovative 4K camera to consumers and tech lovers,” says Lev Peker, chief of marketing at Adorama. “On top of being the world’s smallest micro four-thirds camera, the Z E1 has positioned itself as a tremendous asset to the creative community by being the first to offer an interchangeable lens system. It’s success on Kickstarter proved that this was going to be a much sought after camera as it quickly gained well over 500 supporters.”
About the Z Camera E1
- 4K cinema video, 24 fps with slow motion in 720p and 16 megapixels
- Advanced 3D noise filters using motion compensated temporal filtering (MCTF) technology, reducing noise, jitter, blurring and ghosting
- Incredible low light performance with the ability to shoot ISO 102400 while maintaining high image quality up to ISO 6400
- Controllable by phone via the E1 Camera App, including start and stop filming, photo shooting and more
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store – it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio and computer retailers. Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama’s vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix; resources and gear for photographers, filmmakers, production studios, broadcasting and post houses, and recording artists through Adorama Pro; pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company; and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free creative education in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Zazil Media Group
(e) [email protected]
- Sundance 2023 Premiere “Rotting in the Sun” Relies on Blackmagic Cloud for Post - February 8, 2023
- Matt D’Avella Relies on Blackmagic Cloud to Power Global Post Workflow for YouTube Channel - February 7, 2023
- Online Weather Segments for KABB Fox San Antonio Rely on Ultimatte 12 4K - February 6, 2023