Friedrichsdorf, Germany – June 9, 2021 – Maxon just announced the lineup of speakers for its June 16th 3D & Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. The entirely women-led series of presentations has something for every digital artist. From title sequences, branding and studio work to ethereal artistic expressions, each presenter has a dynamic approach to the latest tools and techniques needed to bring their creative vision to life.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Amanda Godreau is a Puerto Rican designer that likes to make things move. She works as a designer and animator for studios and clients alike and attends Ringling College of Art and Design’s Motion Design Department. She enjoys working in all kinds of mediums and exploring new possibilities.
- Bruna Vasconcelos is a Brazilian 3D artist and visual designer, who is currently based in Berlin. Bruna’s work usually has a magical, mysterious and ethereal vibe, often representing women who are very powerful, emotional and yet delicate. Some other influences to her work are nature scenes, mythology and occasional cyberpunk elements.
- Caroline Le is a 2D and 3D motion designer from the greater New York City area. She has a background in broadcast design and styleframe development, and has a special interest in title design.
- Mahnoor Barry is a district award-winning artist. She just graduated from Lynn University majoring in Computer Animation & Motion Graphics. She is originally from Pakistan. Currently, she is the junior Motion Graphic Artist for a leading lifeline provider/ telecommunication company.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, and the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- Jazza’s New Tabletop Time Stream Created With Blackmagic Design Cameras and Switchers - June 17, 2021
- David Grohl’s “What Drives Us” Shot With URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 and Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - June 11, 2021
- Dalet Helps BX1 Transform from Traditional Media Programming into One of Brussel’s Leading Multimedia Channels - June 10, 2021