Friedrichsdorf, Germany – August 4, 2021 – Maxon just announced the lineup of speakers for its August 18th 3D & Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. This time, the focus is UI/UX for both real and fantasy applications. From creating Fantasy/Future User Interfaces featured in films, TV, and video games to reimagining how consumers interact with technology in their devices, cars, and homes, these creatives are reshaping our world and bringing futuristic realism to the media we consume. Attendees are invited to learn how the Maxon suite of creative tools shapes the artists’ creative process as well as the tips and tricks needed to bring their visions to life.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Angie Feret is a Motion Graphic Designer currently working as an FUI (Future/Fantasy User Interface) Designer at Scarab Digital in Vancouver B.C. She also instructs the 3D fundamentals course at Vancouver Film School. Feret loves mentoring others and helping people problem solve.
- John LePore is chief creative director at Perception, an award-winning creative consultancy based in New York City. LePore’s career is focused on a realm that ranges from Superheroes to Hypercars to future-tech. With years of experience in motion design, advertising, and user experience, his workday now consists of contributing imaginative concepts to blockbuster films and solving problems for some of the most exciting products in technology.
- Michael Rosen runs Samplistic Media, a creative motion design and post-production company in the beautiful Sonoma County hills just north of San Francisco. Fortunate to have worked on a plethora of large brands such as Samsung, Microsoft, Salesforce, Subway, NBC, FedEx, MTV, Honda etc., as well as indie projects with heart, he loves what he does.
- Pedro Ramos works as a Motion Designer at Territory Studio in London. He creates futuristic graphics for films, TV, video games, and brands, imagining how future technologies work and connecting them to a story.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects, and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation, and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design, and filmmaking tools, and the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Zazil Media Group
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- New Adobe After Effects Release Features Updated Version of Cinema 4D Lite - October 27, 2021
- FX Shots for Episodic Drama “Germinal” Captured on the URSA Mini Pro 12K - October 27, 2021
- Blackmagic Design Announces Price Reductions on DaVinci Resolve Keyboards and Panels - October 27, 2021