DAM New York – May 7-8 – NYC
Taking place in just over a month’s time, DAM New York will bring together a wide range of end users and expert presenters who have faced the challenges and have the know-how to navigate their way through the DAM maze. Whether you are taking your first steps to selecting a system or want to develop your organization’s DAM to achieve a new business objective, this event will give you the practical advice and guidance to put you on the right track!
Hear from 70+ speakers, including case studies from:
- Kelley Drukker – VP, Rights & Clearances and Standards & Practices, Legal & Business Affairs – A+E Networks
- Greg Fioravanti – Vice President, Business Affairs – Discovery Communications
- Kevin Gepford – Off-Air Studio Director – Comedy Central
- Sally Hubbard – Director, Media Management and Taxonomy – Home Box Office Inc
- George Mulholland – Director, Media Services – truTV
- Paul Nicholson – SVP Production & Technology – Showtime Networks Inc
Plus, get the chance to network and share ideas with hundreds of professionals from the DAM community, including Bloomberg, National Gallery of Art, Starz Entertainment, DIRECTV, Victoria’s Secret Direct, MFS Investment Management, Marriott International and Time Inc.
Don’t forget: Save $100 with code BBEAT100 for DAM New York!
Check the website for full details and registration here: www.bit.ly/damny2015
DAM Europe – 25-26 June 2015 – London
Following out New York event, DAM Europe brings the latest insights and guidance direct to a London audience of DAM users across two days.
European readers can save up to £200 at the DAM Europe conference on 25-26 June with the Super Early Bird discount (ends Friday 27 March 2015) and BBEAT100 also saves you an extra £100!
Check the website for full details and registration here: www.bit.ly/dameu2015
We look forward to welcoming you there!
- DAM New York: 2 weeks to go - April 20, 2015
- DAM New York – Creative Ops sessions - April 13, 2015
- 5 top reasons to join DAM New York - March 31, 2015