About the Job
We are looking for a Live Producer for an ongoing Saturday and Sunday gig. This is a NY based gig.
– Team leader – sets the tone for the set. Positive, all-hands on deck attitude is a must to ensure the day runs smoothly and the crew feels empowered and encouraged to spread positivity for the set.
– Excellent communication skills (across email, slack, phone) Flagging issues/ problems ahead of time and notifying proper channels
– Oversee workflow needs in conjunction with the TD to make sure everyone has what they need to do their job properly.
– Live Stream experience
– Experienced with making decisions quickly and timely to ensure live content begins on time and runs smoothly
– Understanding of live streaming technology
– Understanding of an IP based networked system
– Understanding of Live to Tape broadcast workflows
– Understanding of robotic camera operation
– Experienced with remote workflows and the tech hurtles this presents
– Understanding of post-production workflows, codecs, and delivery formats – Understanding of CMS and live streaming platforms
– Directing 3x robotic cameras during the show
– Operating live switch during the show
– Troubleshoot with TD and communicate with team members any issues
– Coordinate with tech, content & music teams to insure proper delivery and documenting of streams
– Set daily schedule
Please apply with your References/Resume. We go through every submission but unfortunately aren’t able to respond to everyone. If we are interested you will hear from us within 2 weeks of the posting date. Thanks for taking the time to respond.