Moving Live to the Cloud
Visit us at IBC2022 – 7.C30
The cloud will take center stage on the LiveU stand at IBC with innovative cloud workflow solutions. LiveU will be highlighting its end-to-end live video and remote production (REMI) solutions, powered by the LiveU cloud video platform, enabling new levels of reliability, flexibility, and cost savings.
Excited to be back, LiveU will be on-site with a large presence in its new location in Hall 7.
For the first time, LiveU will be showing its end-to-end cloud production workflow with easylive.io, which the company acquired in May 2022, enabling innovative and interactive live experiences. With the easylive.io integration, LiveU aims to offer a full end-to-end solution for live contribution, cloud production, orchestration, ingest and distribution, serving the needs of every type of customer from global broadcasters to niche sports and entertainment.
With the accelerated adoption of remote production workflows, LiveU will also be presenting its cloud-based solutions for sustainable live productions. Leveraging its IP technology to reduce travel, power and equipment costs, LiveU helps to lower each organization’s carbon footprint – while enabling them to produce high-quality content in the cloud.
In the run-up to the show, LiveU will unveil its new 5G live video transmission solutions as part of its complete 5G product suite for broadcast-quality coverage.
LiveU will showcase its end-to-end cloud solutions for the video production workflow, including:
Contribution – unlocking the potential of live video with 5G, 4K and multi-cam
- LiveU will demonstrate its native 5G live contribution and distribution solutions including the multi-cam LU800 5G production-level field unit, small-sized LU300S 5G video transmission solution and rich remote production tools, using the LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT™) protocol.
- Production, Management & Orchestration – for greater engagement, and increased efficiency
LiveU will present the easylive.io all-in-one cloud-based live streaming production studio, alongside its latest cloud-based solutions. These include the new LiveU Ingest solution for automatic recording and story metadata tagging of live video, and the award-winning LiveU Air Control solution, serving as a single collaboration solution to get remote guests on-air and live feeds into the system in broadcast-quality.
- Distribution – expanding the reach for live content, at a fraction of the cost
Increasingly used for global news and sports coverage, the LiveU Matrix IP cloud video management and distribution solution offers significant cost savings compared to satellite and fiber. LiveU Matrix will be demonstrated with its new Dynamic Share service, enabling users to share and receive an exponential number of live feeds using the Global Directory of 10,000+ customer endpoints in news, sports, entertainment, and other vertical markets.
LiveU is excited to host one-on-one meetings in its IBC booth. Visit the LiveU IBC page to book a meeting or demo: get.liveu.tv/ibc-2022/.
- IBC 2023 sees Calrec announce it’s launching into German market for the first time via new partnership with Cerberus Media Solutions - September 15, 2023
- Tedial Brings PBC Smarts to IBC 2023 With New Ecosystem of smartPacks - September 12, 2023
- Euronews selects Globecast for content production, playout and distribution transformation with end-to-end fully managed cloud services - September 12, 2023